Why choose Mondesa Student Tours?
Peace of Mind
- A personalized website allows your group to interact with family and friends back home. Upload pictures, post blogs, and share highlights of the day’s adventures!
- Incorporate your group’s special interest; whether it’s sports, art, language, history, culinary or science, Mondesa will customize a tour specific to your group’s interest or curriculum.
Peace of Mind
- Advantageous calling plans let parents stay in touch with children
- Comprehensive travel insurance coverage not only protects students, but also parents should they need to join their child abroad due to an unexpected emergency.
- Informational meetings let parents ask questions and get details on the intricacies of the group’s itinerary
- Overnight chaperons ensure students are safe and allow teachers to rest
- Stringent safeguards in place that evaluate all hotel & transportation companies we use
- Country-specific medical and visa requirements are provided
- The group is registered as a delegation with the Canadian Embassy
- Teachers travel for free*: Excellent ratio of student to teacher complimentary travel.
- Single Supplement Waived: Teachers enjoy a single occupancy room at no extra cost.
- Convenient & competitive rate currency exchange provided on-site
- Private coach and knowledgeable tour leader/educator accompany group throughout entire trip
- Complete cultural immersion enables students to go native and experience their surroundings through the eyes of the local inhabitants
- Volunteer opportunities allow student to give back and understand the importance of global citizenship